Do you need to convince your organisation the impact an intranet can have on your staff?
Have you got ideas for your intranet but don’t know how to present them?
Complete with sample content, our FREE learning guide will take you through all 15 sections of your intranet business case.
- Aligning your intranet with organisation strategy
- Conveying both your project and strategic objectives
- Defining your intranet’s scope
- Showing how the intranet fits into your other business tools
- Defining costs both upfront and on-going
- Presenting the project’s risks and issues
- Delivering timescales
- Highlighting the roles and responsibilities of your intranet teams
An intranet project can be quite complex, involving multiple people from multiple departments. Unless you are simply replacing your existing system with a different
technology, understanding and then defining all of your requirements in the early stage of a project is almost impossible.
In your business case we help you focus on your objectives. We help you uncover areas of intranet opportunity, align these to your business objectives and present
these to senior management.
Want other great intranet information? Browse our intranet learning guides.